Subject: nell driver: I have documentation!
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Berry <berry@housebsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/28/2001 00:32:47
Due to an unnameable source within a certain large computer corporation, I
now have some fairly extensive public-access documentation for the STP4020
and the nell device.  If anyone feels like looking it over or has thoughts
on the nell, I'd be -more- than happy to share it with any and everyone.

Kindly mail me off the list and I'll tell you anything you'd like, even
post a summary back to it.

--
Sean Berry works with many flavors of UNIX, but especially Solaris/SPARC and
NetBSD.  His hobbies include graphics and raytracing.  He drinks coke mostly.