Subject: Re: Crinckled aluminum foil and Sun Optical Mice
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/16/2001 00:11:47
>>> Sun also sells a PC keyboard/mouse conversion box.
>> Does it work the other way?  I'd love to be able to use a real
>> keyboard on my (lone) Inhell box.
> My type 4 keyboard is mushy and plain laid out wierd.

I didn't say type-4.  It'd be a type-3 I'd want to use - the one good
keyboard Sun made, in my opinion.  (I use type-3s with everything; the
most I've ever needed to do is toss together special cabling.)

> For a $36,000.00 computer you should expect one hell of a keyboard.

You'd think so, but it somehow doesn't seem to work that way.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign