Subject: Re: Anyone using a sun4 vme currently with NetBSD?
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/27/2001 23:14:38
	IIRC since 1.3 a lot of the sparc code was moved across to
	bus_space, bus_dma, and other updated interfaces. Its possible
	something broke along the way. The fact the ie interface also
	has issues suggests itts in the vme code rather than the scsi
	drivers, particularly as the sc and si drivers are in use on the
	sun3 and (I think) sun2 ports.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --