Subject: Status of Javastation?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Boven <p.boven@chello.nl>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/26/2001 15:02:05
Hi,

Looking trough the mailinglist-archives and the information on the website, I
still have some small questions about javastation status. My Javastation is a Krups
with OBP 3.11.10, but I guess this information would be interesting for other
models as well.

1. Does the keyboard work?
2. Does audio work, e.g. can I run mpg123 on it?
3. Does it run X?
4. Can I put the kernel/OS on the flash-prom?

(if there's a 'no' among these, what needs to be done to get this working?)

Regards, Paul Boven.
| I still cry sometimes when I remember you                   |
| I still cry sometimes when I hear your name - Ilse de Lange |
| Paul Boven,  <p.boven@chello.nl>  PE1NUT  QRV 145.575       |
~