Subject: Re: Can't boot 1.5.2
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/25/2001 13:31:37
Yes, thanks.  That did the trick.

Also for future reference, keep these old libraries in /emul/aout/usr/lib
before upgrading from 1.4 to 1.5 (or else some older binaries will not
work)::

libcrypt.so.0.0
libm.so.0.1
libresolv.so.1.0
libgnumalloc.so.0.0
libossaudio.so.0.0
libutil.so.5.0

Also I think some older X11 library files should be kept as well, but I
don't know what they should be.

Kevin