Subject: RE: X11 netbsd/sparc on SparcStation Voyager
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Louis Sabet <louis@webtedium.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/18/2001 10:53:30
I have searched all the archives back to 1998 (and at that point, I believe
there was no support for the voyager anyway), and found nothing. Can anyone
offer any pointers as to where I might find more info?

(I did find one article which suggested changing the mouse for another type,
but I don't have any other sun mice, and I'm assuming they aren't
standard...)

Thanks,

Louis