Subject: RE: SparcStation LX help
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: Jeff Wyman <wysoft@wysoft.neverhere.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/17/2001 23:53:26
I think this is just an issue of the SS2's PROM not having any knowledge
any keyboard model 5 or above. I've used an SS2 with a type 6 (PC
style) keyboard, and the SS2 recognized it as a 4. The keymaps are pretty
much the same, and I beleive OpenBSD uses its own keymap that is
independant of the PROM keymap anyhow. I don't know for sure, though.