Subject: Re: Bootable 1.5.1 iso?
To: None <admin@knightsaber.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/13/2001 12:09:57
On 13 Sep 2001 admin@knightsaber.org wrote:

: I've been poking around for one of this CD images all night.  On
: netbsd.org, it states that the file name is sparc_bootable.iso, but all
: I can find is the iso for 1.5.  Anyone know where I can find this?

The 1.5.1 ISOs have been removed because of known bugs in the 1.5.1 code
(including security problems).  NetBSD 1.5.2 has been made available to the
public and will be announced this afternoon.  1.5.2 ISOs should be made
available this weekend (so as to stagger the download hits of the individual
sets vs. the ISOs).

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5.2 available on CD-ROM soon!  --  http://www.wasabisystems.com/