Subject: RE: Sridhar?
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: Absurdly Obtuse <vance@ikickass.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/11/2001 14:17:20
I worked for some years for 3DG in the World Trade Center.  I left about a
year ago to join IBM.  I have lost friends and colleagues there, that I
know, love, and respect.  I lost my former secretary.  Luckily the office
hadn't started up operations for the day yet, so the majority of the staff
wasn't there.  My brother was in the World Trade Center a mere two hours
before the attack.  He was back in midtown at that time.  He is fine.  My
cousin works at 112 Wall St., and he's also fine.  I count my blessings.
I pray for the souls of my absent friends.

Peace...  Sridhar