Subject: X-image-url's in port-sparc e-mails (was: Re: audio question)
To: Nick Johnson <netbsd@spatula.net>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.DynDNS.ORG>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/15/2001 09:10:39
Nick Johnson wrote:

It sure is a good thing that I don't get my NetBSD port-sparc e-mail at work.

Maybe you should think about that and realize that some people have e-mail
programs ("exmh", in my case) that do automatic Faces and x-image-url
in-line support.  This popped up unwanted in the window when your message
came up.  What if I'd been at work and had been clicking through e-mails
while a female co-worker happened to be talking to me?  Maybe you should
stop for a second and think about that before secretly including goatse.cx
crap in your e-mails.

	- Greg