Subject: Re: audio question
To: None <Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk>
From: Nick Johnson <netbsd@spatula.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/15/2001 08:11:48
Just to follow up, on a whim I decided to try power cycling the box... and
now it works great.  Strange.

For a while I was frustrated that I couldn't turn off the damn internal
speaker, but I decided to do it the old fashioned way... I popped off the
case and pulled the speaker leads.

--
"The aptly-named morons.org is an obscenity-laced screed..."
	-- Robert P. Lockwood, Catholic League director of research