Subject: Re: DEC Multias or SS1+ & SS2?
To: Carl Lowenstein <cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu>
From: sean berry <berry@housebsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/26/2001 21:15:25
10mbit (le) cards especially as le/esp cards are fairly cheap (as these
things go).  They're available at or sub $50 for sbus from Bodoman (408
752 0455) in Santa Clara CA.  Much more reasonable than the $150 apiece
they used to go for.  I also have a spare one myself.  Other nice
benefit: most of them are RJ45, not AUI or BNC.

--
Sean Berry works with many flavors of UNIX, but especially Solaris/SPARC and
NetBSD.  His hobbies include graphics and raytracing.  He drinks coke mostly.