Subject: Re: Pine woes
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Doyle <paiste@zen.spodnet.uk.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/19/2001 18:50:21
On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, David Brownlee wrote:

> 	Is this with a pine built from pkgsrc or outside? What version
> 	of NetBSD, and can you ktrace the process to see what its doing?

	Build by downloading the source from cac.washington. It worked fine
until I tried a new kernel when the trouble started. I was trying to haul
out some things from the kernel, and I guess I went a bit too far. Havent as
yet checked the config file, but everything is OK on the old kernel.

	This is 1.4.3 running on a 1.4 installed machine. I would do well
to move the whole lot up to 1.5.1.

S.

--
:  Steve Doyle                                 paiste@zen.spodnet.uk.com :