Subject: Re: SCSI probs on spork 10
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Jim Bernard <jbernard@mines.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/24/2001 19:36:30
  OK, I did this, and the resulting kernel has now been running for 4 days
without hanging, so I guess tagged queuing was the culprit in some way.

  I'm still seeing a few scsi parity errors during the execution of the
/etc/daily script, though.  (But there were none when I ran the script by
hand just after first booting the kernel.)