Subject: Fwd: Dual-boot install with Solaris
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Michele Stuart <mds@heretical.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/23/2001 14:14:09
Okay, the idea that it might be as simple as editing the /etc/fstab file
appropriately had eluded me for an entire day...up until I sent this note
out. Then it magically came to me. Thanks anyway. :)

Michele

--
Michele Stuart
mds@heretical.net

"Why doesn't everybody leave everybody else the hell alone?"
                                 -- Jimmy Durante