Subject: Samba for NetBSD-1.5
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: York Block <ypblock@yahoo.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/23/2001 15:37:32
Hi all,

I am trying to compile samba but without too much success. This is what I
am getting:

Compiling profile/profile.c
profile/profile.c: In function `profile_setup':
profile/profile.c:110: `SHM_R' undeclared (first use in this function)
profile/profile.c:110: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
profile/profile.c:110: for each function it appears in.)
profile/profile.c:110: `SHM_W' undeclared (first use in this function)
*** Error code 1

I was reading in the tech-pkg archive that the problem is with the
sys/shm.h file but I could not understand how to fix it. Could anybody help
me with this?

Thanks in advance,

York P. Block

ps. I am running NetBSD-1.5 on a SparcLX.