Subject: Re: memory for IPC
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/02/2001 03:38:55
Hi,

the IPC uses standard 30Pin 9chip simms. It is said only 4MB
modules will work (there are 12 sockets, so the maximum memory
will be 48MB). You will need to add 4 modules at a time. There are
many sources for such modules like "http://www.memoryx.com/" or
"http://www.coastmemory.com/", they sell one module for USD 6 to
10.

HTH