Subject: failure notice
To: None <diwanh@cs.rpi.edu>
From: None <MAILER-DAEMON@mail.netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/12/2001 18:46:40
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.netbsd.org.

<port-soarc@netbsd.org>:

  by mail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 12 Apr 2001 18:46:39 -0000
	by cs.rpi.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA85121
	for <port-soarc@netbsd.org>; Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:46:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: port-soarc@netbsd.org
Subject: Re: 1.5 oddities
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:46:38 -0400
From: Hasan Azam Diwan <diwanh@cs.rpi.edu>

Installed NetBSD 1.5 fresh on a Sparc IPX. Compiled djbdns, installed
it. Configured and activated tinydns. Only problem is that it's kinda
slow on login using ssh.
% uptime
2:45PM  up 38 days, 15:25, 1 user, load averages: 0.13, 0.11, 0.08
This is with djbdns hosting 4 domains.