Subject: 1.5 oddities
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Doyle <paiste@zen.spodnet.uk.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/11/2001 11:04:12
Bit the bullet and loaded 1.5 onto one of the spare SS1's I have.

All well and good, kernel rebuilt and the machine is now running as a
dialup gateway and firewall at home, and doing a grand job of things :)

I have noticed a couple of odd things though. Named starts up but refuses
point blank to answer any dns queries whatsoever, and the locally compiled
pine turns into an instant runaway process when you fire it up :|

I can't help but think I have done something daft here with everything
else working well, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else had any
similar problems.

S.

--
:  Steve Doyle                                 paiste@zen.spodnet.uk.com :