Subject: Re: strange console scrolling on SS10... what to fix?
To: User Nbsdbob NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/05/2001 17:52:21
	Its possible the framebuffer is setup to the 'smaller' standard
	size, which could be confusing the NetBSD kernel. Another option
	to test would be if you have another spare sbus framebuffer with
	which you could test...

	I would expect Solaris to handle switching to/from serial console,
	between reboots. I know NetBSD does :)

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --