Subject: strange console scrolling on SS10... what to fix?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: User Nbsdbob NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/04/2001 16:27:21
I just got in an SS10 from the scrap heap, with a GX framebuffer.
I tried installing NetBSD-1.5 and it died horribly with faults.
NetBSD-1.4.3 installed and is running fine.  Alas, the console seems
a bit messed up.  It has 23 lines and then loses some off the top
of the screen as if it is paging 36 lines or so.  /etc/ttys
has ``suncons  sun  on'' as its default.  Offhand, can anyone point
me to where the problem is with the virtual terminal page size (36?
lines) vs the actual on-screen page size (23 lines).

Thanks

Bob