Subject: Re: Multiple Framebuffer support?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: T. M. Pederson <salvage@plethora.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/30/2001 06:07:31
On "Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:57:02 +0100", David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, T. M. Pederson wrote:
>
>> If the framebuffers are fairly "different" from each other, you may run
>> into issues with default color class and bit depth.  Speaking of which,
>> is there a way to specify a different color class for each framebuffer?
>
>	It should Just Work, for any combination of supported framebuffers.

How?  As far as I can see, and I did rtfm, I can only specify one
color class which applies to all framebuffers.  What I would really
like to do is set one framebuffer to default to PseudoColor and the
other to default to StaticGray, but I see no obvious way to do this.
--
T. M. Pederson <salvage@plethora.net>
PGP key fingerprint = 48 94 7A 54 59 B6 C0 77  1F F6 94 55 0C 55 51 C4