Subject: Re: Netboot probs - still
To: David Pettersson <dave@se.linux.org>
From: Jonathan Towne <jontow@twcny.rr.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/25/2001 07:27:29
On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 10:44:39AM +0200, David Pettersson scribbled:
# On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 02:18:07PM +0930, Laurence McLean wrote:
#
# > [trying to get a ss2 running]
# >
# > any ideas??
#
# I have been trying to netboot an IPC and have had similar problems. I think
# it might be something with the AUI-transciever - I have a Classic that
# netboots without problems, and I tried using the exact same setup (and tried
# modifying it) when booting the IPC - to no avail.
#
# Anyone know of any problems with AUI-transcievers?

I netbooted an ss2 and an IPX, both with AUI-RJ45 transceivers, no problems
with either one.. with a FreeBSD boot server, too :)

--

- Jonathan Towne/jontow@twcny.rr.com