Subject: Re: keyboard goes goofy
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Toby Thain <toby@disegno.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/02/2001 16:24:45
I have the same problem with NetBSD 1.5 & 1.4.2 on SPARCstation 1,
Monitor prompt repeating indefinitely partway through boot (at about the
same place, just after frame buffer detection).

I posted on it a week or so ago; unfortunately received no solutions.
The keyboard is perfectly functional.

Toby