Subject: Re: solaris emulation problem
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/28/2001 20:20:47
Greywolf drunkenly mumbled...

> Matt Jacob seems to have been somewhat helpful in this arena, although
> the last I heard from him on this was also that there are no docs,
> even within Sun, on how to drive the graphics boards.  I think that
> looking at the Solaris drivers might not be a bad place to start.

just an FYI, a lot of pre-Creator 24-bit framebuffers have had support dropped
for them in Solaris 8 (actually 2.6 was the last for at least the ZX)

i don't have a list, but the ZX is most definitely not supported anymore.

just don't be suprised after look at the source for 8 if you don't find what
you are looking for.

cheers,

-brian