Subject: Re: uh-oh... what have i done
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Greg MATTHEWS <G.Matthews@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/26/2001 10:47:55
hmmm... dont really know what to make of this. i read your last message which
made a lot of sense so i took out the line dev_mkdb which i had put into
defaults/rc.conf and rebooted. this time there was no problem and the database
was built properly. the sysdb file contains the script for creating this file
so i dont know why it didnt get created on the first boot. (i hate it when
users tell me 'it got better by itself' but there you go!)

thanks for the help and advice

GREG