Subject: Re: Problem with Wietek PowerUP
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Petter Skott <lps@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/19/2001 15:49:14
I do'nt think that it's possible to build souch a kernel, however i'm not
sure of it.
I did'nt conduct any tests whith diffrent memory sizes.
There is deffinitly a difference between Solaris and NetBSD, NetBSD worked
well before the upgrade which indicates that NetBSD uses the cache/memory
more frequently then Solaris.

/Petter