Subject: Re: Problems with INN-2.3.1
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Rebecca Ore <rebecca@ogoense.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/27/2001 14:05:01
On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> I have three feeds for small scale hieararchies and am getting
> triplicate articles showing up when I read from the box, and my peers
> are showing that I'm accepting all the articles.

I need to expand a little on this, as I realize it's a bit cryptic.
One news admin says there is a problem with INN and NetBSD-current
that only some kernel hacker can fix.  If anyone is successfully
running INN-2.3.1 with NetBSD 1.5, and is receiving multiple feeds
without showing multiple copies, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net