Subject: re: -current on Ultra 5+ - now it's major siop0 lossage
To: None <eeh@netbsd.org>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/26/2001 13:17:50

   	psycho0 at mainbus0 addr 0xfffc4000
   	sabre: bus range 0 to 2; simba b, PCI bus 1; simba a, PCI bus 2
   	DVMA map: c0002000 to ffffe000
   	pci0 at psycho0

   This is strange.  Is it a psycho or a sabre?  psycho has a streaming

this is a sabre.  `psycho' is the name of the driver that drives both.

   	[...]
   	Updating motd.
   	Alignment error: dsfsr=00000000:00800001 dsfar=ffffffff:ffff98c4 \
   	isfsr=00000000:00000000 pc=0x10c340
   	Starting lpd.
   	[...]

   	I don't see anything in "netstat -r" to tell me what the cause of that
   	"Non-unique normal route" message is.

   	And what is the "Alignment error:" from?

   Something being started is geberating an alignment error.  I've
   seen that myself recently but I have not diagnosed it.  It
   probably is some kvm issue since it is kernel-version sensitive.
   Probably `ntp' related.

is there a core file generated?