Subject: Re: SunSwift SBUS card
To: None <alaric@alaric-snell.com, jsharp@psychoses.org>
From: None <eeh@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/25/2001 00:31:19
	On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, James Sharp wrote:

	> > It's a Wide SCSI + 10/100Mbit card. Anyone know if it's a supported
	> > chipset?
	>
	> The 10/100 part should be supported as the "hme" driver.

	Yay! I'm 50% happy. Any votes on the other 50%?

I believe this is the good old happy meal card.  It has a
hme ("happy meal ethernet") and a fas.  This is basically
the same thing on the motherboards of Ultra 1 and 2s among
other Sun machines.  We have a driver for the hme, but no
driver for the fas nor a time frame for driver completion
(although I do know some work was being done in that area.)

Eduardo