Subject: Re: SunSwift SBUS card
To: Al B. Snell <alaric@alaric-snell.com>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/24/2001 19:21:19
Al B. Snell drunkenly mumbled...
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, James Sharp wrote:
>
> > The 10/100 part should be supported as the "hme" driver.
>
> Yay! I'm 50% happy. Any votes on the other 50%?

i don't see why not.  if the SCSI is esp, then absolutely yes, but my SunSwift
card isn't plugged in to any of my machines right now so i can't check.  the
best thing to do in the case is from the ok prompt start walking arounnd the
device tree into the SunSwift card and see what device type the SCSI is.  as far
as the OS is concerned, there is nothing special about the dual-purpose cards
other than they are two chipsets that share an SBus slot.

SUNs rock.

-brian (SUN Bigot)