Subject: Re: Sun announces $995 Sun Netra X1 rack-mount UltraSPARC-IIe server
To: Brian Seklecki <lavalamp@burghcom.com>
From: berry <sberry@housebsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/18/2001 16:31:47
Lights Out Management (LOM).  Very nice stuff, and you can switch to it
even if the PROM is wedged (ala #.) to bounce the machine.  If the PROM is
wedged, of course, you probably have other problems.

--
Sean Berry                                                    Rentals.com IT
(650) 622 2641 work                                        seanb@rentals.com