Subject: INN-2.3.1 for NetBSD
To: Port-Sparc List <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Rebecca Ore <rebecca@ogoense.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/17/2001 14:48:52
I did some minor modifications of the MAKEFILE, mainly the version
number, blew away the patches, and changed the MD5 checksum to the
checksum on the INN-2.3.1 tarball.  It appears to have build and
installed okay, but a number of files that the install expected
weren't there.  I don't know if anything that INN-2.3.1 built didn't
get installed, but have sent email to a INN worker telling him what I
found in /usr/pkg/inn/bin and usr/pkg/examples/inn, as a rough check.
I understand from various people that the code changed considerable
for INN-2.3.

If anyone else has a better idea on this, please let me know.  I can
always do it over as I haven't started INN yet.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net