Subject: MOPD for Solaris
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/17/2001 14:22:45
chances are i'm not going to make much progress on this.  i've started staring
at it, and while it does look possible, it also looks like it will be a giant
pain in the ass.  so, backup plan, get RAM for the SPARCstation LX and get
NetBSD/sparc installed on that thing.  then i'll have MOP.  and my print server
(finally) so maybe i should stop wasting my time, and if anyone with much more
programming experience than me is up to the task, i'd love to see a MOP for
Solaris, simply to ease the load of the next person, and would be willing to
give them access to a Solaris 8 box to work on.

i'll probably postpone the VAX boot for a while until i get that memory.

cheers,

-brian