Subject: Re: SS5 audio trivia
To: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
From: Stephen B. Salai <bsalai@rochester.rr.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/03/2001 01:52:07
I'm still using 1.4.3 on this SS5 and am able to play mp3's, cd's and au
files with no problems. I can even play cd's through the internal
speaker, or line out using xmmix. I notice that amp seems to use more
cpu than mp3, or at least it cuts out more when compiling at the same
time.

Have you been able to get xamp working? It builds ok but doesn't play.

Brad