Subject: Re: Sun4, NetBSD, and a graphical browser
To: T. M. Pederson <salvage@plethora.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/20/2000 10:24:04
	The linux/i386 beta 4 runs quite well on NetBSD/i386 (its in
	pkgsrc).

	Mozilla 0.6 runs (albeit slowly) on my ss5 - I've just put a
	binary package up on ftp.netbsd.org for those who prefer to
	spend their disk space and cpu cycles some other way.

	If you have some sunos libraries the netscape-4.61 in pkgsrc works
	fine NetBSD/sparc - a little dated, but fine :)

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --