Subject: Re: Sun4, NetBSD, and a graphical browser
To: None <THETechnoid@home.com>
From: J. Scott Kasten <jsk@tetracon-eng.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/18/2000 20:53:16
Not sure what to tell you about the Mozilla stuff segfaulting, but there
are options.  If you can get a proper JRE, HotJava should run.  I've heard
of others makeing it run on odd platforma once they had a solid JVM in
place.  Perhaps Kaffe, or something?  There's also Grail, which is a
python thingy that only requires a good tcl/tk and python installation.
Perhaps you can find and compile source for Arena?  I used arena on a 1+.
Not a terribly full featured thing, but it does claim to support HTML 3.0,
JPEG, GIF, and PNG.

Good luck.