Subject: Re: sparc bootable cd
To: Paul Civati <paul@xciv.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/11/2000 15:37:49
On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Paul Civati wrote:

: Last night I fetched my own 1.5 i386/sparc tree to burn a CD, before
: catching this thread.

ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/misc/iso/sparccd.iso

...Complete image.  :)

: Will any of the 1.5 floppy images work with mksunbootcd to make a
: suitable CD?  I notice it seems to be split into 2 floppies now?

The filesystem needs to be laid out in a somewhat `special' way because of
an improper assumption made by the microroot kernel (which will be fixed in
1.5.1).  If you *really* want to make your own image, I should have the new,
officially-supported CD image build tool documented midweek.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/