Subject: Re: SCSIDEBUG not working?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/03/2000 09:59:49
On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

# Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 11:58:06 +0100
# From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
# To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
# Cc: SPARC port <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
#
# On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 12:05:27AM -0800, Greywolf wrote:
# > I must be doing something wrong.  I have the line
# >
# > options SCSIDEBUG=0x7f
# >
# > in my config; yet the generated kernel doesn't do any SCSI debug statements
# > at all.  I don't get it.
#
# You can't assign a value to SCSIDEBUG, only define it or not.
# To select the debug messages you need to adjust DEBUGTYPE, DEBUGTARGET,
# DEBUGLUN and DEBUGLEVEL in sys/dev/scsipi/scsipi_debug.h

Merci beaucoup(s?), Manuel, and to the others as well.  I wasn't paying
attention!

#
# --
# Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
# --
#

				--*greywolf;
--
*BSD: making all computer hardware a commodity.