Subject: Re: sparc bootable cd
To: Ron Roskens <roskens@elfin.net>
From: Tracy J. Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/01/2000 12:51:58
Ron Roskens said:
}Have you looked into just using mkisofs to build the image instead of
}mkisofs+mksunbootcd?
}
}mkisofs v1.13 has this capability (-B) , and its already part of the
}cdrecord 1.9 package.

That may very well work.  My problems is I don't know which boot image I
should have on a multiboot CD.  I'm making this to make available for
others, I have no sparc of my own to test or play with this on.