Subject: Re: sparc bootable cd
To: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/01/2000 10:15:06
On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Tracy Di Marco White wrote:

: I'm trying to build a bootable (multiplatform) cd.  The instructions
: on the web site say to do:

The instructions on the web site are a bit out of date.

I'm in the middle of working on a brand spankin' new CD creation system
which supports full multiplatform CD generation, and copes with a last
minute bug in the 1.5 sparc installer.  I will update that webpage as soon
as the current buglist in that Makefile system is squashed.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/