Subject: Re: Boot/Install problems with Sun4/330
To: Gerald Richter <glassman1@neonshadow.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/26/2000 18:22:13
	It does look like as significant cleanup to the sparc code has
	been done, some of the sun4 drivers have suffered, though I
	understand pk has recently made various fixes to some sun4 code.

	If someone has a sun4 and is willing to help one option would be
	to try the latest bootloader, and if that does not work, try going
	forward from 1.3 until they find where it fails - that would
	involve using cvs to try compiling the tree at various dates, but
	could help to provide the information needed to work out why its
	broken).

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --