Subject: Re: sun4u-5 boot hangs...
To: Andrei Petrov <and@genesyslab.com>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/25/2000 12:29:39
On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Andrei Petrov wrote:

#
#
# On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Greywolf wrote:
#
# >
# > This is the 20000823 kernel.  I hear that, supposedly, one was built more
# > recently than that; could someone point me to it?  It's not under
# > ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/*/arch/sparc64!
# >
#
# I agree, it would be nice to have new snapshot or just newer kernel
# there. Meanwhile you can cross build that which is fairly easy on
# netbsd host(assuming that you have updated syssrc and gnusrc). Also I'm
# volunteering in this area;-), send me your config or if you wish GENERIC
# just say that, I'll e-mail it to you.

Well, I'm not sure how to set tools up to cross-build a (64-bit)
kernel.  Last I heard there were some serious problems with that.

				--*greywolf;

Resident UNIX Wizard
SiteROCK Corporation
Phone: 3847CFEA3