Subject: Re: Update of supported hardware list, please check for veracity
To: None <mw@blobulent.com>
From: Jon Buller <jon@bullers.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/12/2000 19:27:34
> Last I heard someone was playing with it (der Mouse?), but I hadn't heard
> anything else on port-sparc.  Can someone confirm that bpp does indeed work
> as advertised?  I noticed that it is enabled in GENERIC now.

It doesn't work for me as it is in the tree (as of last week) for
my LX with an Epson ColorStylus 600 printer.  On Feb/05/2000 der
Mouse sent a message to port-sparc containing a patch that made it
work for him in a polled fashion.  The patch no longer applies
cleanly (I think, I did it manually and got a kernel that hung
solid on a write.).

Jon