Subject: Re: sun4 installation kernel image
From: antti autio <aa@iki.fi>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/12/2000 01:20:53
Shannon Hendrix writes:
 > Right now I have email going out and coming in, but email to my MX record
 > fails and sending mail on the local net doesn't work.  The sendmail bible is
 > great if you are on a "real" network, but provides little help for dynamic ISP
 > setups.

hello,
i have more or less the same problem - mail works fine into and
out of my home network (dynamic isp setup), but between local hosts
it does not. i would like to forward root mail from all machines to
one place, etc, but at the moment seem to be unable to do so & haven't
had much time to look into it :-o please do cc: the list (or me
directly) if you find an easy way to do this!

-a