Subject: Adding disks to a system
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Goldarg <goldarg@dub.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/24/2000 14:56:27
Howdy,

I have NetBSD 1.4.2 on my little 48meg sparc IPC and its doing a lot of
work for its size :). Currently I just have a 4 gig scsi drive mounted
internally as / with a swap partition set aside. I recently got three more
scsi disks, each about 1.2 gigs in size and I want to hook them up to the
system as well useing two of them for my news feed which is currently
running off the one four gig drive and use the third as a mail spool or
mail/log storage. To do this I realize I need to make a linear raid out of
the two drives, How do I do this under netbsd, and will there be any
problems running the extra drives off the system?

--.
Email:goldarg@dub.net
Web  :http://jive.dub.net/~goldarg
Linux, Win95, Dos : The good, The Bad, and The Ugly.