Subject: Re: SunPC support?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: DP <dp@recycled.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/17/2000 10:11:01
There's SunPC hardware and there's SunPC software. If you have just the
software, it'll emulate a 286. If you run the software with the hardware
SBus card in the machine, it will emulate whatever CPU is on that hardware
card - they were made with 486/25, 486/50, and 486/133, possibly others as
well.

If you have the hardware card it will do win32 and run Win98, etc with
special drivers.

It never worked that well, let me tell you. :-)