Subject: Re: Wanted: Linux driver for cgtwelve video
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/14/2000 12:35:39
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

# On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 10:06:49AM -0700, Grey Wolf wrote:
#
#  > It was the only reason I ever ran Linux on that box.  When NetBSD
#  > arrives at the ability to do the FAS/HME (which I am given to understand
#  > is making slow but steady progress) and the Creator3d (which oughtn't be
#  > too difficult to pseudo-code from Linux and then hand off to another
#  > coder to "clean-room"...), I'll be running that instead.
#
# I have a U60 with a Creator3D, and when I get some stuff finished up
# at work (and Eduardo makes NetBSD get past printing the copyright on
# the U60 :-) I may take a look at it.
#
# U60 seems a nice box :-)

Ohhhh, yeah.  I'd not mind having one.  2x450MHz UltraSPARC-IIi.
Mmmmmm.

[I have one in my cube right now which is, regrettably, a Sloaris
box slated to be a server and hence moved out...]

...but I'd like to get this Ultra 1 going...

#
# --
#         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
#

				--*greywolf;

	/* Need OpenSource servers?  Try BSD - Solid as a Rock. */