Subject: Re: What's "Can't find /packages" mean?
To: Eduardo Horvath <eeh@turbolinux.com>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/07/2000 21:33:13
On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Eduardo Horvath wrote:

# I have not had all that much experience with 2.x PROMs but 3.x PROMS have
# a variable called `fcode-debug?' that tells the PROM not to discard the
# bootloader's symbols and a built in fcode debugger.  You can try setting
# `fcode-debug?' doing a `reset-all' then `debug boot' and trying to boot.
# You can also try the `-D' `-v' and `-V' flags to see if they cause the
# PROM to print out any additional information.

Will do that, thanks!

# Finally, make sure your devaliases are correct and don't have some strange
# `/packages/...' in them.

Already checked that one (devaliases:  my nightmare is my copilot).

# Eduardo Horvath

				--*greywolf;

	/* Need OpenSource servers?  Try BSD - Solid as a Rock. */