Subject: Integrix UWS1/170E net boot attempt
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/07/2000 01:36:08
I'm trying to get an Integrix UWS1/170E to net boot.  Since I had 1.4.2 for
sparc on hand, I gave that a try but got a "Fast Data Access MMU Miss".
Can I infer from this that the Ultra SPARC's need the sparc64 port?  The
console log is as follows:
ok reset
Resetting ...

Ultra 1 UPA/SBus (UltraSPARC 167MHz), No Keyboard
OpenBoot 3.0, 256 MB memory installed, Serial #3867098.
Ethernet address 0:40:dc:3b:1:da, Host ID: 803b01da.

~
ok boot net
Boot device: /sbus/SUNW,hme@e,8c00000  File and args:
Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet
13c00 Fast Data Access MMU Miss
ok

"Luke, you're going to find that many  | Steven Grunza
of the truths we cling to depend       | e-mail: steven_grunza@ieee.org
greatly on our own point view."        | AOL IM: StevenGrunza
                                       | flames: /dev/null
Obi Wan Kenobi,  Return of the Jedi    |

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633